What Kind of Dog Does a Vampire Have?
Did you laugh?? Or groan? Since you are here, please read how to make Halloween a safe night, not a fright night for your pet.
Halloween Pet Safety Tips
- Lock up your pets for part of the night. Halloween is second for lost pet reports (4th of July is tops).
- Avoid costumes (we’re fun haters, we know). You may have found your perfect costume, but pets hate them. If they could talk, it is the first thing they would tell us.
- Keep the treat bowl out of reach. Probably good advice for most of us.
- Lit candles, hot wax and pets don’t mix. On Halloween or any other day.
- Here’s more advice from the National Pet Poison Hotline.